- Phone: +49 (221) 29 23 29 80
- Fax: +49 (221) 29 23 29 99
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Fashion Company GmbH
- Thebäerstr. 17
- D-50823 Cologne
- Phone: +49 (221) 29 23 29 0
- Fax: +49 (221) 29 23 29 99
- Cologne District Court HR B 59603
- Tax identification number: DE 252505324
- Executive Board
- Martin Höfeler
- The EU Commission provides the possibility to an online dispute resolution on their online platform. You can reach it via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- We hereby explicitly declare according to § 36 (1) No. 1 VSBG that we are not obligated to and therefore not willing to participate in an extrajudicial dispute resolution before a consumer arbitration service (VSBG).
1. 1. Online content
- The author cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness, topicality, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which allude to either material or intellectual claims resulting from the use or the non-use of any information provided, including the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are strictly ruled out, provided that no deliberate or gross negligence on the part of the author can be proven.
- All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, or delete parts of the pages or the entire content without separate notice and to discontinue publication thereof either temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
- For direct or indirect references on external websites ("hyperlinks") that lie outside the area of the author’s responsibility, liability would become exclusively effective in a case in which the author had knowledge of the content and it would have been technologically possible and feasible for him to have prevented its use in the case of illegal contents.
- The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the link was established, no illegal contents were detected on the page to be linked to. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, the contents, or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. Therefore, the author shall expressly distance itself from all content on all linked/connected pages that was changed after the link was established. This definition shall apply to all links and references on its own website as well as external entries in guest books, discussion forums, mailing lists, link lists, and all other forms of databases set up by the author, for the contents of which external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, especially for damages that are incurred due to the use or non-use of such information presented, only the provider of the page on which it was referred shall be liable, not the party that only referred to the link on the respective publication.
3. Copyright and trademark law
- The author strives to observe copyright laws with regard to the graphics, audio files, video sequences, and texts used in all publications. It also tries to use graphics, audio files, video sequences and text produced by the author internally or to access license-free graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts. All logos and trademarks mentioned in this website and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without limitation to the provisions of the respective trademark law and the ownership rights of the respectively registered trademark owners. If a trademark alone is mentioned, the conclusion should not be drawn that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
- The copyright for published content prepared by the author internally shall remain solely with the author. Duplication or reproduction or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
4. Data Privacy
- As long as there is an option on the website to enter personal or business information (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the release of these data on the part of the user shall be on an expressly voluntary basis. The claim and payment of all services offered is - to the extent possible and feasible - permitted without stating such information or giving anonymous data or a pseudonym. Third parties are not permitted to use contact information like street address, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses that are referred to in this legal notice or similar information for the purpose of sending information that has not been expressly requested. We reserve the right to take legal action against the sender of so-called spam mail if this provision is infringed upon in any way.
5. Effectiveness of this disclaimer
- This disclaimer is to be viewed as part of the online content from which this website was referred to. If sections or individual phrases of this text do not, no longer, or do not completely meet the legal status, then the remaining sections of the document, its content and validity shall remain untouched.